EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT
Perth's first world-class venue purpose-built for live stand-up comedy. Located in the heart of Perth City - Upstairs, 413 Murray Street Perth.
When it comes to comedy, there's no better place or experience it. We've designed the venue so every seat has an uninterrupted spectacular view of the stage. Focusing on an intermate and personal experience.
Our premiere feature show with a mixed line-up of professional comedians, ranging from local to internationally recognised acts. These shows run for approximately 90 minutes and are recommended for Mature Audiences (MA) only. Our 5 pm show runs for approximately 60 to 70 minutes.
We've gone to every length to ensure your experience at the Comedy Lounge is the best. The room is fitted out with the best light and sound system money can buy with built-in soundproofing for the highest quality of audio.
Comedy Lounge is equipped with a fantastic bar and kitchen where you can order from whilst you enjoy a fantastic show.
Group functions with packages are available upon request. If you have a group of 10 or more, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know so we can ensure you're seated together on the night.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PACKAGES
VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Admission for two
- Guarantees you the best seats in the house.
- Bottle of house sparkling, red or white.
- Choose from one of our delicious comedy pizzas
Includes entry to the show. If you book four or more tickets we will be able to seat you together at a table. If you have separate bookings and would like to be seated together, please contact our friendly staff via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose carefully which session time and date you have selected. We have multiple shows to choose from for each night. Please note there is a strict no refund policy.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the show to ensure you're seated.
- Strict start time. Once the show commenced the doors will be shut and entry will be denied, this is to minimise the disruption of the show from other guests.
- Please refrain from talking during the acts, it disrupts the show and spoils it for other customers.
- Have a good time and respect those around you.